Here's video from the Ravens war room, at the time of their selection of Oher, complete with the guy who calls it in misspelling Oher's name:
War room vid
Other than Ozzie and Harbaugh:
- That's Cam Cameron on the phone with Oher.
- The guy at 1:35 in jeans and a dress shirt, sitting on Ozzie's left who pats his arm and tells him "good job", is owner Bisciotti.
- It's dir of player personnel Eric DaCosta whom Ozzie tells at 1:45 "You kill me with your scientific s**t."
- The guy in the green shirt, whom Harbaugh hugs and then tells "Best offensive line in the league," is OL coach John Matsko.
- The bald guy is the spec teams coord Rosburg.
- The old guy sitting down the table, just visible for an instant at 1:08, I think is former owner Modell. Might be wrong there: but they do continue to involve him in stuff. He was present at the presser announcing Harbaugh's hiring.
- That's team president Dick Cass to Bisciotti's left at 1:15, who asks if Oher was the last guy in the green room.